Monday, February 20

Over it.

This deployment crap is annoying. Difficult to talk at normal times. Difficult to have normal conversations when they all have to happen in public places. Trying to juggle dozens of emails between realtors and him and I. Difficult to remember the stuff I want to mention, so I end up making lists about things I want to talk with my husband about. This seems way too difficult. Thus...


Froyo? Over it. Deployment? Over it. New strategy, at least in jest. No more trying to figure it out, just ignoring it. Maybe not a mature coping strategy, but what I'm doing for today. Get over it.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, Shannon! I feel your pain being separated from my hubbo while I'm in Ghana but I can't imagine it for a full year. Good thing you are a strong and brilliant woman... hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! I've kind of concluded that distance is distance and at some point time apart is very similar no matter a few weeks, months or year/plus. Good luck to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete