Tuesday, May 1

Acronym overload

This- totally normal.

Email Inbox:  "Have you signed up for DHSS Connect?"

Opening this email tells me this means something about notifications for Defense Health Services System. I assume this has something to do with military health care (which I know as Tricare), but although the two page email explains in depth that the included link will let me sign up for DHSS notifications I never really find out what DHSS or notifications are, or what they mean to me. I follow the link and find this:


Not only this, but there are two more pages of mysterious letters and checkboxes following this one.

C'mon guys. How are we supposed to sign up for anything without knowing what the heck it is? I can google all day but googling "ESSENCE" or "TOL" will probably not get me the answer I want. Sigh.



Vocab of the day: 
Military: SSDD= Same "stuff," different day (From Military Acronym slang)

No comments:

Post a Comment