Saturday, November 28

...

Night before the wedding. WHAT?

However, I think I found the best possible way to pass it. Girlfriend movie night with Hustle & Flow and American Pimp, wine and a hot bubble bath before bed. The beau is off for his bachelor party and we're being a little traditional but not seeing each other until we walk in for the ceremony tomorrow. A little regretful as he got in pretty much a full day later than we expected due to fog, rain, plane failures and the like, but we still had a fun, small Thanksgiving by ourselves before the madness starts.

I cannot say how much good friends have been key to making this an amazing, wonderful, sacred and beautiful experience (and in keeping my sanity). Tomorrow, we have people capturing and guarding my cell phone, getting the courtyard tented in case of rain, decorating, cooking brunch, bringing cocktails, getting the flowers and doing everything that a 6-digit wedding budget might bring with planner and staff, but with so much more love and intention. I even have a friend whose job is to cry more than me. I hope everyone can be so fortunate.=)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! Happy Wedding Day, I am sure it will be beautiful and can't wait to celebrate with you :)

    ReplyDelete