Friday, January 6

The calm before

One week until the hubs flies out. For a year. Ick.

In other news, we're happily cozied in to a cute lake house rental out in the woods and house- and job- shopping. Well, the jobs aren't quite so easy to get, especially since sellers are practically hunting us down on the house end (not a bad problem to have).

I went to try out a derby team's practice last night- hooray for my back wonkiness healing over the interim! I think it was good, but all I could do was compare it to my last team. I found myself picking out things about this team that bugged me that I know I find endearing in my old teammates. I guess change is just hard. And my skating was sucky after nearly two months off skates.


Vocab of the day:
Military: CWT= customer wait time

No comments:

Post a Comment