Wednesday, January 18

Daily list of happy

In times where I don't have structure (i.e. job, classes), I find it helpful to make lists and schedules. I suppose this is self evident from the back-to-back list posts, but the heart wants what the heart wants. I came across this quote on Pinterest and it inspired me to make a list of intention.



So here's my happy list for this first week being my own roommate again. 

Every day I want to:
  • do something that makes me feel strong
  • do something that makes me feel beautiful
  • connect with someone on the "it's been way too long!" list
  • do something to advance my professional goals
  • do something to advance my artistic goals
  • make someone else happy
Yeah, that looks good.





Vocab of the day:
Military: SOI= statement of intent

No comments:

Post a Comment