Tuesday, January 5

Oh FICO

Buying an apartment with someone on the other coast is a bit of a chore, as is this goal to write every day. Even when plenty of things tend to happen, I'm not in the habit of clearing time to ponder and put it in writing. That might be the most valuable thing to come of this, though I hope I don't kill all interest with my ramblings before the clarity comes.

However, today I also realized how fortunate I am to be among those who can trust my partner with literally just about anything. Today we were g-chatting away our savings, future earnings and how our mortgage payment would go and it only gave me mild palpitations to consider the magnitude of this undertaking but hadn't a concern in sharing my (abominable) credit score or making plans that look to last the next 30 years. (Hint to the kids, don't let an insane job or anything else keep you from paying EVERYTHING on time. Real talk.)

And now, 2 am comes and the gym beckons at 7. Adieu for Monday.

Vocab of the day:
Korean: 아파트 = apartment
Military: ASAP = as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment